3R Consultants include a farmer turned Water/Waste/Solar Energy expert, and Oil/Gas/Chemicals Engineer turned IT/Business turned BioIndustry expert and a Market Research/Benefit Cost expert and together we specialise in:
- Monitoring/evaluating global bio-industry feedstocks, technologies, products, projects, markets.
- Preparing bio-mass, energy, fuels, water and waste products assessments and solutions for clients.
- Establishing and leading business, technical and commercial transformation projects.
- Identifying biomass feedstocks, technologies, products and projects for urban, rural, mining and remote communities.
- Performing feasibility studies for the best project configuration, size and location for our clients.
- Selecting suitable remote location equipment e.g. prefabricated, skid-mounted, simple to operate.
- Assisting in funding, promoting projects to potential investors, marketing and commercial activities.
Our total life-cycle bio-industry expertise in the following emerging bio-technologies:
- Council/Other Waste to Electricity, Bio-Fuels, Chemicals using Plasma Gasification, Syngas, Fischer Tropsch (FT), Bio-refining.
- Sugarcane Bagasse to Ethanol/Butanol, Electricity, Bio-Fuels and Fertilisers using Fermentation, Gasification, Syngas and FT.
- Oil Seeds, Kernels e.g. Pongamia, Waste Fatty Products to Biodiesel and Jefuel.
- Parabolic Mirror Solar Energy to Electricity and/or Water Purification using Steam Generation, Thermal Storage and Steam Engines. Also Biomass Steam Boilers to Electricity, Water Purification.
- Sewage/Wet Waste/Green Waste Bio-Digesters for Biogas, Electricity, Compost Soil Improver.
- Plasma Gasification of Hazardous and Recycle Waste products.